[Snap: John Lennon Glasses]
As their captions indicate, these instax pics were snapped a couple of weeks ago. I am posting them now because my cheap scanner is finally working again!
The photos were taken at the Getty Center with downtown LA in the background. Shout-out to J for graciously humoring me and my photographic needs. I was persistent on getting a good shot in that particular spot because of the light. I believe it was around five o'clock and the sun was just right where its sunbeams hit the corner of this balcony, so that it put an even glow on J's face. I simply could not let this light pass with taking advantage of it.

Sure enough, I did not need flash nor did I adjust the exposure settings on the instax camera. I did set it to Macro mode because I was rather close to J. And behold, the picture came out just as I had pictured it in my head, which is really exciting because a picture rarely comes out the way I expect it to... Or maybe, because I was not expecting it to come out so good, and it did, so it still came out unexpected? Needless to say, I'm happy with how the images turned out.
And on the title of the post... J was sporting her new sunglasses, which we lovingly call her John Lennon glasses. Going along with her unconsciously musical theme, she wore a graphic t-shirt which said "What part of [insert complicated sheet music here] don't you understand" from which a couple on the tram took up the challenge to sing out loud the notes printed.
So thank you to my pretty subject... and friend :)
Morgan
