[Place: Analog Coffee]

Today, I met with Shannon from Pacific NW Photography at Analog Coffee, a coffee shop in Capitol Hill. I've never ventured down Summit Ave, so I thought this would be a great first "place" post!

Espresso & Records in the back


Analog Coffee is quiet and small, with a very friendly atmosphere. The barista would handpick records to be played as background noise to that of the espresso machine. There are many magazines and newspapers and fun print material to flip through. You could also email or text your receipt to yourself. 

I took these photos with my iPhone using the VSCOcam app.

On my way to the car, I couldn't help but snap a pic with my Polaroid OneStep of this apartment complex and the row of motorcycles and vespas.

Summit Ave E
Summit Ave E

I used the Impossible Project's PX 70 CP film, setting my Polaroid OneStep to the middle of the exposure ring, with the scene being completely in the shade.